Traders who import, export and otherwise trade across borders are required to register their business and obtain a unique Trader Registration Number. This number facilitates the filing of documents to customs and otherwise availing concessions associated with imports, exports, and distribution.
- Register yourself as a business and obtain access credentials to the E-Services Portal
- Download the Trader Registration Form.
- Complete all the details requested including details of key members, products, affiliations, financials, and others.
- Additionally, upload the Forms & Documents requested
- Revisit periodically and check status of the registration
Ministry of Trade, Industry, Co-Operatives & CARICOM Affairs
St. George's, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2731-6 | +1 (473) 440-2928
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4115