Tourist guides (also known as Tour Guide) provide local knowledge and the authentic Grenadian experience to visitors of Grenada. To be a Tour Guide, it is essential that you apply and become a certified Tourist Guide for the tri-island state of Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique, and help become the Brand Ambassador of Pure Grenada.
Tourist Guide license is essential even to be a part of any Tour Operator organization
- Register yourself as a citizen or a visitor, and obtain valid access credentials to avail this service.
- Download the Tourist Guide Application Form.
- Complete all the details requested. Where applicable, provide Employer Information in detail including the Type of Tour undertaken. Sign and Upload the form.
- Additionally, upload the following Forms & Documents and click Submit
- Valid Police Record from Royal Grenada Police Force
- Character Reference from qualified persons (non-relative) e.g. School Principal, Priest, Doctor
- Tour Guide Certificate
- Letter, Contract or Agreement (where applicable)
- Health Certificate from Health Clinic or Doctor
- Public Liability Insurance, if not employed by a Tour Operator
- Work Permit (where applicable)
- Upload the entire application package by clicking Submit
- Revisit periodically and check status of the registration
Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA)
Burns Point, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2279
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6637