Any individual, business or enterprise, interested in operating a Tourist Accommodation facility needs to be approved and licensed by the Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA). The process itself is straightforward and simple and is required to ensure and mandate a high quality of hospitality that is aligned with the Pure Grenada Brand.
- Register yourself as a citizen, business or visitor, and obtain valid access credentials to avail this service.
- Download the Tourist Accommodation Application Form.
- Complete all the details requested including details of the property, such as accommodation type, affiliation and others.
- Additionally, upload the following Forms & Documents and click Submit
- Planning approval from the Land Development Control Authority (LCDA) for the construction of the named accommodation
- Fire safety precautions approved by the Chief Fire Officer
- Work Permit (applicable only to non-nationals of Grenada)
- Business Registration Certificate
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate (where applicable)
- Annual Stamp Duty and Personal Income Tax (where applicable)
- Accommodation License / Payment Receipt
- Ministry of Health Approval
- Employees Food Handlers Certificate (where applicable)
- Valid Police Record from Royal Grenada Police Force (RGPF)
- Copy of promotional brochure/material
- Revisit periodically and check the status of the registration
Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA)
Burns Point, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2279
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6637