Individuals, business or enterprise, interested in operating a Taxi Service for Tourism related activities in Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique can easily apply and obtain a valid license
- Register yourself as a citizen, business or visitor, and obtain valid access credentials to avail this service.
- Download the Water Sports Services Application Form.
- Complete all the details requested including details of the vehicles you wish to register. Upload the form.
- Additionally, upload the following Forms & Documents and click Submit
- Copy of Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance indicating the period of coverage
- Grenada Ports Authority Approval (where applicable)
- Grenada Airports Authority Approval (where applicable)
- Valid Police Record from Royal Grenada Police Force (RGPF)
- Character Reference from qualified persons (non-relative) e.g. School Principal, Priest, Doctor
- Health Certificate from Health Clinic or Medical Doctor
- Valid Drivers License
- Taxi Certification from TAMCC or other Recognized Training Institutions
- Revisit periodically and check status of the registration
Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA)
Burns Point, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2279
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6637