As a requirement of the Pharmacy Act, CAP 241, Section (7), Subsection (2), Licensed Pharmacists are required to operate a licensed Pharmaceutical Facility in Grenada. Individuals holding a valid Pharmacy Degree or Diploma may apply and become a registered Pharmacist
- Firstly, register yourself as a citizen or visitor and obtain a valid login credentials to apply for this service.
- Download the Application for Registration as a Pharmacist Form
- Complete the details requested in the form. Sign at the bottom.
- Upload the form with additional details that include
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Photos
- Two Character References
- Certificate of Character (from the RGPF)
- Attested copies of all applicable Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates
- Upload the required forms & documents. Click Upload. You will be taken to the Payments Page.
- Make the payment that is applicable. Click Submit.
- Revisit the site to check status of your application.
Pharmacist Regulation Fee $150.00
Pharmacist Annual Fees $100.00
Office of the Chief Pharmacist
Ministry of Health, Social Security & International Business
Southern Wing 1st & 2nd Floor
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George’s
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2649 | +1 (473) 440-2806 | +1 (473) 440-2846 | +1 (473) 440-2955 | +1 (473) 440-3485 | +1 (473) 440-4955 | +1 (473) 440-4947 | +1 (473) 440-9311
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4127 | +1 (473) 440-6848 | +1 (473) 440-7017