To ensure continuity of pensions being delivered to eligible members, it is essential that you submit a Pension Life Certificate. It allows the government to be cognizant of your status and to budget for your pension that ensures you long life and wellbeing.
This is done twice before June 30th, and Dec 31st of each year.
One needs to be an approved pensioner to apply for this service
- Firstly, users need to register as a Citizen to apply for this service.
- Download the Pension Life Certificate form.
- While filling the form, please provide all details requested.
- Ensure that it is signed and notarized by the approved individuals. This includes a religious minister, medical practitioner, and permanent secretary for those residing in Grenada, and a Notary Public or Head of an Overseas Mission for those residing outside the country.
- Please provide details of how you would like to receive your pension, and in the case of a bank, provide the Account Number.
- Upload the filled form and any additional certificates / documents as required
- Revisit the site to check status of your submission
There are no fees for this service
Accountant General’s Department
Ministry of Finance, Planning, Economic Development & Physical Developments
The Carenage, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Telephone: +1 (473) 440-2731 – (4) Ext: 4005
General Number: +1 (473) 440-2294
Pension: Ext 31098
Fax: +1 (473) 435-1064
E- mail: ALouisObike@agd.gd /firstname.lastname@example.org