Public officers need to file a Pension Application with the Department of Public Administration to ensure timely issuance of pensions. Ensure that all sections of the application are filled, especially the Employment Details section.
NOTE: In accordance with Section 141 of the Civil Service Staff Order, in cases where it is not possible to locate the necessary records in relation to an officer’s service, a Statutory Declaration (s) should be submitted by one or more reliable persons attesting to the continuity of such service. The status of the declarant should be stated, and he/she should also be able to give the source of the facts contained in the declaration.
You must be a public officer to avail this service
- Register yourself to obtain valid access credentials to the e-services portal.
- Download the Government of Grenada’s Public Officers’ Pension Registration Form
- Complete Section A – Bio Data
- Complete Section B – Employment Details
- Complete Section C – Allowances if and only if you are a Police Officer or Prison Officer
- Complete, sign and date Section D – Declaration of Application
- If the employee for which this pension registration form is being completed is deceased or incapacitated, Section D is not applicable and Section E must be completed, signed and dated by a third party.
- Upload the completed form and supplemental materials in this site or deliver them to the Department of Public Administration.
- Additional items to be submitted along with the completed form are:
- Copy of a Picture ID
- First Letter of Appointment
- Letter of Definitive Appointment, if different from the First Letter of Appointment
- Statutory Declaration (s), where applicable*
- Copies of Signed Contracts
- If retired, Letter of Retirement
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate, where applicable
- Deed Poll for name change, if applicable
- If Deceased, Death Certificate & Letter of Administration
Please contact the Department of Public Administration for payment information
Public Officers may contact the Office of the Department of Public Administration with any inquiries at:
Office of the Prime Minister
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-3767 | +1 (473) 440-3789
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6609