Kindly fill the "Notification of Delivery" form, preferably before you leave the hospital or clinic. You can take the assistance of a nurse to fill this form. The Nurse will ask for proof of residence, parent details such as name(s), date(s) of birth, marriage certificate (as applicable) and some form of identification- for example a driver's license, - before proceeding to register the birth, along with all relevant captured health data.
Upon submission, and proper approval by the hospital, the form is reviewed for completeness by the Deputy Registrar, Ministry of Health, Social Security and International Business who will then input details of the Registration into the Civil Registry. This marks the end of the process.
- Credentials proving citizenship, in the form of a passport, voter ID or any equivalent certificate or document of record.
- Proof(s) of residence
- Marriage Certificate (as applicable)
- Register yourself to obtain valid access credentials to the e-services portal.
- Fill the Notification of Delivery Form. *Please note, details of the mother are mandatory.
- Upload credentials.
- If you desire to add the child’s name after a baptism or naming ceremony, you can proceed to do so, but you will be requested to provide a nick name for the purposes of registration.
- Review and submit the form online.
- Check the status of your submission online by logging into the portal and ensuring that the registration has been completed in the Registry.
- You can also avail the Birth Certificate service to obtain a valid proof of the birth.
There is no payment required for this service.
Ministry of Health, Social Security & International Business
Southern Wing 1st & 2nd Floor
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George’s
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2649 | +1 (473) 440-2806 | +1 (473) 440-2846 | +1 (473) 440-2955 | +1 (473) 440-3485 | +1 (473) 440-4955 | +1 (473) 440-4947 | +1 (473) 440-9311
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4127 | +1 (473) 440-6848 | +1 (473) 440-7017