To provide services geared towards equitable and sustainable improvement in the quality of life of the People of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
To become the vanguard and exemplary organisation for positive social development of the citizens of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- The resolution of individual and family problems;
- The alleviation of poverty;
- The rehabilitation of the disabled, disadvantaged, deprived and those affected by the crisis and natural disasters;
- Public housing policy and maintenance of public housing stock.
- The Maintenance Act of Grenada
- The Child Abuse Protection Act
- The Domestic Violence Act
- The Probation Act
- The Adoption Act
- The SRO #13 OF 2006 – Domestic Violence
- Mobile Care Givers Programme
- Homes for the Aged
- Children’s and Adolescent Services
- ECHO – on services to the elderly
- Grenada Adoption Board
- NCH – National Children’s Homes
- The Child Welfare Authority
- Legal Aid and Counselling Clinic
- Grenada National Council for the Disabled
- Other Non-Government Organizations
- The Police Force
- The Courts