Application Requirements for Applying for Scholarship
- Completed Application Form
- Certified Copies of Academic Certificates
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified Copy of passport bio-data page
- Transcripts [Original]
- Two (2) Reference Letters
- Photograph/s (Passport-sized)
- Medical Certificate*
- Police Record*
- Official Translation of Documents*
*Required only when Applicants are approved by Cabinet.
*If requested by a University to which a direct application is being made.
General Eligibility Requirements for Applying for Scholarships
- The National Training Awards Selection Committee’s recommendations should be in keeping with Grenada’s Priority Needs.
- Priority will be given to applicants with Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and above. Applicants for the Medical Degree at SGU must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing consideration may be given to mature applicants who meet other requirements but may not have attained a high academic standard due to extenuating circumstances.
- Candidates must be Grenadian Nationals.
- Priority will be given to nationals who have lived within the country for the past two (2) years, except in the case of nationals who were away for study purposes or on Government assignment.
- Applicants will be required to sign an undertaking to serve in Grenada, for a specified period of time upon completion of studies.
Sponsors may have other specific requirements which will be considered along with the foregoing.
Interested persons can view our Facebook page to access scholarship announcements and application forms.