A marriage officer is a person who is approved and authorized to conduct marriages in Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique. An ordained minister or priest of any religious denomination generally applies for this certificate to be able to conduct and solemnize a marriage.
District magistrates and high court lawyers are certified to conduct and register marriages within their courts while following the normal marriage licensing and registration processes.
- Credentials in the form of driver's license, passport or equivalent document.
- Person is of good standing in society.
- In case of a renewal, kindly submit a copy of the original certificate.
- Register yourself to obtain valid access credentials to the e-services portal.
- Fill the Marriage Officers License form.
- Attach digital copies of the following documents
- Letter of application from the religious institution requesting the appointment of its member to become a Marriage Officer.
- Religious Institution membership (Included in application letter)
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Religious Institution
- Review detail and submit.
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If married)
- Two (2) Reference letters
- Review details and submit
- Log in to check the status of your request.
Ministry Of National Security, Public Administration, Home Affairs, Information & Communications Technology
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's,
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2255 | +1 (473) 440-2265
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4116
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org