M-Star Learning Support Platform (LSP) is the highly intuitive educational platform for all Government of Grenada schools. M-Star LSP supports the entire learning spectrum, including traditional face-to-face classroom instruction, all models of blended learning and fully virtual online course delivery. This single solution supports each stakeholder in the blended/ online learning community by bringing both students and teachers together on an integrated platform, providing user-friendly tools and resources, putting analytics at the fingertips of teachers and administrators, and making proactive engagements with students a simple matter.
M-Star LSP is based on over three decades of extensive research in education. It is an e-Governance system that aims to promote good governance i.e. this system is driven by the principles of participation (by the school users at all levels), consensus, transparency (in workflows and processes), accountability (of data and information), responsiveness, efficiency and effectiveness, equity and inclusiveness.
The M-Star LSP is part of the Government of Grenada’s pioneering initiative – Master Governance – which aims to leverage Information & Communication Technology (ICT) across the country.
Under this initiative, M-Star Learning Support Platform is being provided by the Ministry of Education to all 210 schools in Grenada to –
- Improve quality of learning
- Improve efficiency of school administration and governance of schools
- Improve education service delivery to the key stakeholders, including students, teachers, parents, schools, and the community
- Support 24/7 education with anytime, anywhere access to learning content
- Provide access to real-time and better quality data for decision-making support
To access M-Star Learning Support Platform click here.
You must be a student, teacher, parent or school management, other school stakeholder, or a Ministry of Education officer to have an account in M-Star Learning Support Platform.
- Contact your principal, supervisor or the Ministry of Education to receive your account credentials.
- Login to M-Star Learning Support Platform with the credentials provided.
- Access the specific M-Star Certification Course in which you have been enrolled to get further acquainted with the digital platform.
- Access the courses / subjects in your M-Star LSP environment to teach or learn, depending on your role; teacher, student, etc.
- Complete the academic courses and or utilized the platform as directed by your school.
All the nation’s schools and the school communities – students, teachers, parents, management, etc. – can access the M-Star Learning Support Platform free of charge.
All school personnel that does not have login credentials, please contact your school principal or:
Ministry of Education & Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs & Information
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2737
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6650