Citizens and business can apply for a fresh liquor license that provides a permit to sell spirits in Grenada. This license is granted one time, but has to be renewed on an annual basis before the 18th of September each year.
- Please register yourself online
- Fill the “Notice of Application for Certificate” form, also known as the Liquor License Application form.
- A date for a Government Visit shall be fixed, and the site audit for safety, sanitation and hygiene.
- Once complete, the details shall be published in the Government Gazette, allowing a public comments period.
- A date shall be set for a ‘hearing’ in the Magistracy Court, where the application shall be reviewed and a Liquor Permit shall be issued by the District Licensing Board
- A completed and accepted form is due for in the upcoming Magistrate Session.
- Revisit the Service Portal.
- Click Renewal. Update new details as required.
- Review details and submit.
- Make payments as required.
- Receive a renewed Liquor Permit.
Application is herby made for an Occassional Licence to Sell Spirits (This is a Temperory Licence)
- Fill form. Form contains the following:
ii. Licensed Liquor Dealer (who plans to sell occassionally or from whom liquor shall be solicited) and signature
iii. Owner of Premise
- Fee is paid for on a per day basis, for not more than 4 days a week. Payment is made to the Comptroller of Inland Revenue.
- Comptroller of Inland Revenue looks to see if the Licenced Liquor Dealer is in good standaing. ***(Seal / Sign) is taken from the Accountant General
Annual Fee for a Liquor Permit depends on the location of the facility. Those within 1 mile radius of any town in any parish shall pay EC$250, while those outside that radius pay EC$150.
St, John's Street
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2060 | +1 (473) 440-6163
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6163