Public Officers of Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique can avail this facility to apply for leaves online. Approval of the leave application and actual leaves sanctioned shall depend on the rules and regulations, and the timely requirements of your office and the form shall be processed as such to facilitate your timely access to requested leaves.
All applications shall be received, and processed by the Public Service Commission.
- The person applying for leaves has to be a public officer of the Government of Grenada
- Register yourself online and obtain access to the E-Services Portal.
- Complete the Leave Form, filling all sections as requested.
- Sign and upload a scanned copy (or a clear image) of the form
- Revisit to check status of application.
There are no payments associated with this service
Office of the Public Service Commission
Building #1, Financial Complex, The Carenage
St. George's, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2406 | +1 (473) 440-2407
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6204