A Tour Operator license is required to operate a tour business in the tri-island state of Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique. Apply online for a valid license, and track status until a valid license is issued.
- Register yourself as a citizen, business or visitor, and obtain valid access credentials to avail this service.
- Download the Tour Operator Application Form.
- Complete all the details requested. Where applicable, provide details of the vehicles and vessels, along with their insurance details.
- Additionally, upload the following Forms & Documents and click Submit
- Copy of Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance indicating period of coverage
- Copy of Registration of Business Name (where applicable e.g. if Business Name is different from Operating Name)
- Grenada Ports Authority Approval (where applicable)
- Valid Driver’s License / Water Craft License
- NIS Insurance
- Certificate from TAMCC or other Recognized Training Institution
- Annual Stamp Duty and Personal Income Tax (where applicable) or Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate (where applicable)
- Valid Police Record from Royal Grenada Police Force (RGPF)
- Revisit periodically and check status of the registration
Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA)
Burns Point, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2279
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6637