Foreign nationals residing in Grenada for reasons on project, business or otherwise can apply and obtain a valid Permanent Residence Status and an associated Permanent Residence Card.
- Register yourself as a visitor, and obtain valid access credentials to avail this service.
- Download the Permanent Residence Application Form and Application form for Permanent Residence Card.
- Complete details requested in both forms including details of family, occupation, earnings, dependents, and reasons for application, as requested.
- Upload copies of the requested documents listed below
- Reference Letter from a reputable person in the country of birth or residence and from Grenada
- Copy of a valid Birth Certificate, an additional affidavit in the event that the name doesn’t match that in the certificate
- Bank Reference
- Copy of Passport Photograph (clearly showing ears, hairline and obtained without glasses)
- Police Certificate of Character from the country of origin and residence. Must be dated within 6 months of application
- Letter stating the date of arrival in Grenada, purpose of visit, the activities engaged in and reason why applicant would like to be a citizen
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Practitioner which includes
- Chest X-Ray
- Malaria Blood Smear
- Serum Creatinine
- RPR, VDRL or other serological tests for Syphilis
- Stool for culture and microscopic examination
- HIV antibody test
- Update immunization status including measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus and hepatitis B – 3 doses (copy of Immunization card must be produced)
- Mantoux (TB) Test
The medical report MUST be done at any MEDICAL FACILITY IN GRENADA
- Make payment as required. Those living abroad can make payments by money order or check, ensuring that the form processing starts instantaneously on receipt.
- Review and submit the application
- Revisit and check status.
Citizens of CARICOM Countries and Cuba - EC$1,000.00
Non-CARICOM - EC$5,000.00
Due Diligence Checks - EC$275.00
Ministry Of National Security, Public Administration, Home Affairs, Information & Communications Technology
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's,
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2255 | +1 (473) 440-2265
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4116
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org