Medical professionals wishing to practice in Grenada are required to apply and become a valid member of the Grenada Medical and Dental Council
Applicants need to be currently practicing medicine or contributing actively to the medical community, and fit to practice medicine.
- Register yourself to avail valid access credentials to the e-services portal.
- Download the Grenada Medical & Dental Council Application for Registration.
- Before attempting to fill the form, make sure you have all required details on hand, such as Name of institution from which you graduated with the year of graduation, details on your current practice, countries in which you are registered to practice, required certificates and documents, and so forth.
- Upload the filled form and additional certificates/documents as required
- Digital Copy of Passport size photographs
- Notarized copy of Medical Degree, Diploma, Course Certificates, and Post-Graduate Degree. All documents must be in English or translated by a registered public interpreter and certified by a Notary Public.
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Notarized copy of current Medical Registration.
- Notarized copy of current Medical Practicing License.
- Two letters of professional references.
- Letter of Good Standing from the current Medical Registration Board/Council stating/certifying that no Medical Legal action has been taken or is pending.
- Medical Certification of fitness to work.
- Evidence to prove competency in the English language, both verbal and written (applicable to Non-English speaking applicants only).
- Evidence of indemnity coverage applicable in Grenada. (This is not applicable to doctors who provide Voluntary services duly authorized and supervised by the Government for the duration of a project and sponsored by Civil Service or Faith-based Organizations). All copies of Malpractice Insurance coverage must be notarized.
- Photocopy of submitted Application for Work Permit to the Ministry of Labour, (for non-citizens only) Or Skills Certificate (CARICOM Nationals only).
- Log in to the portal to check application status.
Grenada Medical and Dental Council
P.O. Box: 3323, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Phone: +1 (473) 459-2384 | +1 (473) 444-2384