Medical professionals wishing to practice in Grenada are required to apply and obtain a valid Practicing Certificate. Users can apply as a general practitioner, consultant, or as a specialist.
Users need to register and become part of the Grenada Medical & Dental Council before obtaining a Practicing Certificate
- Register yourself to avail valid access credentials to the e-services portal.
- Download the Application for Practicing Certificate.
- While filling the form, indicate if you would like to practice as a General Practitioner, Specialist or as a Consultant. Tick all that apply.
- If you have taken any Continuing Medical Education courses in the last three years, you need to provide details and proof of having taken them.
- Upload the filled form and additional certificates and documents as required.
- Log in to the portal to check application status.
Grenada Medical and Dental Council
P.O. Box: 3323, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Phone: +1 (473) 459-2384 | +1 (473) 444-2384