Persons planning to provide food and catering services in Grenada, Carriacou, and Petite Martinique are required to apply for and obtain a Food Badge.
The process involves applicant submitting a Health Certificate, and undergoing training. At the end you will receive Training Completion certificate and a and Food Badge.
This is essential as it lets the citizens and visitors of the tri-island nation know that the food service is of the highest quality.
To avail this service, the user is required to be healthy and free from any communicable infection and diseases.
- Register yourself to avail valid access credentials for the e-services portal.
- Fill and submit your Request for Food Badge Application, and Health Certificate copy
- The form shall be received by the concerned officers at the Environmental Health Department, Ministry of Health, Social Security and International Business.
- Alternately, you can submit the form in person at the above department.
- Once cleared, you shall be intimated online and requested to attend a scheduled Training Workshop.
- Upon completion of training, you shall be issued a Training Completion Certificate and the Food Badge. This indicates that you are now eligible to commence your food service or participate in the food industry as desired.
- The Food Badge is valid for one year and needs to be renewed annually.
There is no fee for this service*.
Ministry of Health, Social Security & International Business
Southern Wing 1st & 2nd Floor
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2649 | +1 (473) 440-2806 | +1 (473) 440-2846 | +1 (473) 440-2955 | +1 (473) 440-3485 | +1 (473) 440-4955 | +1 (473) 440-4947 | +1 (473) 440-9311
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4127 | +1 (473) 440-6848 | +1 (473) 440-7017