Fisheries is a key economic driver of Grenada, and the government is very wary of it and takes all measures to ensure the growth of this sector.
As a registered fisherman or women, you may be able to obtain an export license in a few hours, within the normal working hours of the office.
- Registration as a Fisher in Grenada
- Registered Fishing Vessel
- Register yourself online.
- Ensure that you have registered yourself, and the fishing vessels. If not do so by clicking on these services [Fisher Registration] [Fishing Vessel Registration]
- Fill the form. [both Fisherman & commercial organization can fill the form, and most details are self-evident]
- Review and submit the form.
Once submitted, visit back to see your approved Import / Export License number that is issued to you as an individual, or to your organization.
There are no payments associated with this service.
Ministry Of Climate Resilience, The Environment, Forestry, Fisheries, Disaster Management & Information
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-3386 | +1 (473) 440-3078 | +1 (473) 440-3383
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4191