Skip to main content

Extension of Stay

Foreign nationals visiting Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique can apply for extension to their visa.

Service Information

A visa permit is generally provided for a period of 3 months for any foreign national who is visiting Grenada for vacation or business. Visitors however can extend this permit by applying with plausible cause to the Immigration Department at the Ministerial Complex.

  1. Valid Passport
  2. Expiring or expired Visa
Process Steps
  1. Register yourself online.
  2. Download and complete the Application for Extension of Stay form making sure to fill all details including the place of stay, and if previous extension was applied for and granted.
  3. Upload the filled form and submit. Also include a copy of the previous Visa page from your passport, and a copy of the main passport pages
  4. Revisit the eservices site to check status.
  5. Best wishes on your application.

Ministry Of National Security, Public Administration, Home Affairs, Information & Communications Technology

Ministerial Complex
6th Floor,
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's,
Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2255 | +1 (473) 440-2265
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4116
Email: |

Download Forms

Application for Extension of Stay form