Access up-to-date information emergency facilities and shelters close to you. View details of facility, how to get there, and contact details, as well as the status of such facility as provided by the Environmental Division, Ministry of Health and Social Security.
- Registration is not required to access this service.
- Click on the Emergency Shelters & Facilities Link.
- You will be taken to a page that lists all facilities in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique designated as emergency shelters
- Familiarize your self with the place and the route how to reach there. You should try to visit the place atleast one time with family so they are familiar with the place and its intended purpose.
- Talk to an officer at the site to learn more.
There are no payments associated with this service.
Ministry Of Climate Resilience, The Environment, Forestry, Fisheries, Disaster Management & Information
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-3386 | +1 (473) 440-3078 | +1 (473) 440-3383
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4191