Skip to main content

Economic Wastage Reporting

Inform us of economic wastes such as wasted water, electricity, government resources and others

Service Information

The general public and public officers alike can inform about wastages in public and in government. Act as the eyes and ears of the government and help prevent wastages in utilities, resources, facilities, infrastructure and others that are misused, unused/underutilized.


Login is not required to fill the form. However, citizens and businesses requiring an update on the issue are required to login and fill the form.

  1. Click on the Economic Waste Reporting Form
  2. Select type of waste. Provide details of the waste, how long you have found it to be there, and the potential savings to the nation.
  3. Upload an image of the waste and surrounding (optional)
  4. Review details. Click submit.

The concerned ministry shall process the request. Its quite possible that you may not hear back from them but rest assured the required issue shall be considerately attended.

Payment Details



Ministry of Finance, Planning, Economic Development & Physical Developments

Financial Complex
The Carenage
St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2731 | +1 (473) 440-2732
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4115
Telemax: +1 (473) 3418