To renew a license, you need to have a valid Driver’s License and a medical certificate obtained with the past 3 months.
- Valid Drivers License that is expiring or has expired
- Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner within the past 3 months.
- Register yourself online.
- To renew a license in good standing, fill the License Renewal Form.
- Upload a valid Medical Certificate obtained in the last 3 months.
- Review and submit the License Renewal Form.
- Track status of your renewal online. Once status changes to approved, you may visit the designated center to collect the physical copy of the Drivers License.
EC $50 for a Learning Permit
EC $30 for renewal of an expired Learning Permit
EC $100 for a car driving license (varies depending on the vehicles)
Grenville Police Station, Victoria Street, Grenville
St. Andrew, Grenada
Phone: +1 (473) 442-7224
- St. David's Police Station, Petit Esperiance, St. David's
- Grenville Police Station, Victoria Street, Grenville, St. Andrew's
- Birchgrove Police Station, Birchgrove, St. Andrew's
- Hermitage Police Station, Hermitage, St. Andrew's
Central Police Station (Fire Station), Carenage, St. George's
Phone: +1 (473) 440-2244
- Central Police Station, Carenage, St. George's
- St. Pauls Police Station, St. Paul's, St. George's
- South St. George's Police Station, Morne Rouge, St. George's
- Mt. Royal Police Station, San Souci, St. George's
Gouyave Police Station, Central Depradine Street, Gouyave
St. John, Grenada
Phone: +1 (473) 444-8224
- Grand Roy Police Station, Grand Roy, St. John's
- Gouyave Police Station, Gouyave, St. John's
- Victoria Police Station, Victoria, St. Mark's
- Union Police Station, Union, St. Mark's
- Sauteurs Police Station, Sauteurs, St. Patrick's
Hillsborough Police Station, Hillsborough, Carriacou, Grenada
Phone: +1 (473) 443-7482
- Carriacou Police Station, Carriacou, Grenada
- Petit Martinique Police Station, Petit Martinique , Grenada