The Department of Public Administration offers training programs to both public and non-public officers.
For Public Officers, the DPA will only accept completed application packages that have been endorsed by the officer’s Ministry/Department.
To access Non-Public Officers Training click here.
A wide array of training programs are made available. Each training program’s pre-requisites vary so please view the training program details prior to applying.
- Download and fill Section A of the Application for Training of Public Officers Form.
- Sign and date the completed form and submit the form to your Head of Division to fill Section B of the Form.
- Head of Division/Department and Permanent Secretary to sign and date the completed form.
- Head of Division/Department to upload the form to this site as submission to the DPA or visit the Office of the DPA for physical submission.
- If applicable, upload/provide accompanying documentation with the completed Application for the specific training program.
- Training Course Outline
- Training Program Acceptance Letter
- Review your application for completeness before submitting to the Department of Public Administration. Failure to do so may result in the DPA not being able to process your application or lead to delays in your selection.
- The DPA reserves the right to seek clarification on information provided, herein.
- Submission of an application for a program does not guarantee acceptance.
- Multiple applications will not be accepted.
- Where a selected candidate does not attend an overseas training, he/she will be liable for any cost associated with their participation unless a valid reason is given in writing prior to the commencement of the course.
- All officers are to abide by Subsection 16.0 of the Overseas Travel Policy which states that officers are to:
- Attend and fully participate in all training courses, workshops and the like, for which selected.
- Represent Grenada well and promote its interest overseas.
- Provide written reports and where applicable conduct follow-up activities in the specified time.
- Bear relevant cost of travelling on duty overseas.
- Applicants are advised to enquire about the distribution of all cost associated with attending the training prior to leaving the State.
All inquiries regarding the status of an application should be directed to:
Department of Public Administration
Office of the Prime Minister
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-3767 | +1 (473) 440-3789
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6609
Applicant(s) should refrain from directly contacting the sponsor regarding the status of an application.