The Department of Public Administration offers training programs to both public and non-public officers.
Non-Public Officers can apply for short-term training courses being offered in Grenada. The DPA will only accept completed application packages that have been endorsed by the applicant, manager, and/or referee where applicable.
To access Public Officers Training click here.
A wide array of training programs are made available. Each training program’s pre-requisites vary so please view the training program details prior to applying.
- Download and fill Section A and B of the Application Form for Non-Public Officers Short Term Training.
- Submit the complete form to your Manager to fill Sections C, D, and E.
- Both the Applicant and the Manager are to sign and date the completed application.
- If applicable, the Referee will also sign and date the completed application.
- Once complete, you can upload it in this site, or visit the Office of the Department of Public Administration to submit the application.
- If applicable, provide accompanying documentation with the completed Application; for example, self-employed persons are required to provide a Letter of Reference.
- The DPA reserves the right to seek clarification on information provided, herein.
- Failure to complete this form accurately and fully may result in the DPA not being able to process your application or lead to delays in your selection.
- The submission of application for any program does not guarantee acceptance.
A wide array of training programs are made available. Each training program’s costs vary so please view the training program details prior to applying
All inquiries regarding the status of an application should be directed to:
Department of Public Administration
Office of the Prime Minister
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-3767 | +1 (473) 440-3789
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6609
Applicant(s) should refrain from directly contacting the sponsor regarding the status of an application.