Sponsorship and partnerships are vital to further the cause of culture and the arts in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique. Businesses, charitable organizations and individuals passionate about Caribbean music, dance, or any aspect of culture or arts, and would like to contribute towards enhancing local talent, visibility and programming in Grenada and in the Caribbean, can sponsor or partners with the government or authorized institutions to extend existing initiatives or develop new initiatives.
- Register yourself as a business or individual and obtain access credentials to the E-Services portal.
- Sign in and access the Cultural Partner / Sponsor Form
- Complete the Form, highlighting how you would like to partner with the Division of Culture & The Arts, Ministry of Youth, Sports, Culture & The Arts, or how you would like sponsor existing or new programs. Also, highlight funds that can be set aside for this initiative
- Upload and submit the form
- The Officer in charge of programming from the Division of Culture & The Arts shall contact you to take things forward.