Persons desiring to obtain a permit to ply bus for the public shall fill the required forms, along with the details of the owners, the vehicle and other drivers who may operate the bus.
Upon approval, a Bus Route Sticker is issued which shall be stuck to the left top corner of the vehicle.
Bus permits are to be renewed annually.
- Proof of nationality
- Evidence of Purchase / Proof of ownership of the minivan, or bus
- Inspection Certificate obtained within the last 6 months attesting to on the road worthiness of the vehicle
- Valid insurance policy, or proof of funds to obtain one
- Certificate of Good Character, Driver’s License, Police Records, Proof of Age, Certificate of Defensive Driving for all potential drivers
- Register yourself online
- Complete the application for Bus Route Sticker
- Upload and submit the filled forms, along with the Inspection Certificate. Alternately, the form can be submitted at the Transport Board Office in the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Public Utilities, Energy, Transport & Implementation
- Make a payment of EC$5.
- Track the status of your application online.
- Once Approved, the Route Sticker and Certificate shall be made available at the St. Georges Bus Terminus.
- An EC$100 payment is made and the Route Sticker and Certificate can be collected.
A fee of EC$ 5 is collected at time of application.
EC$100 is required at the time of collecting the Route Sticker from St. Georges Bus Terminus
Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Public Utilities, Energy, Transport & Implementation
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2271 | +1 (473) 440-2272
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4122