The RGPF makes immense contributions to the security of Grenada in every aspect of citizen life. Come and become a part of the Royal Grenada Police Force
The form needs to be filled by hand. Carefully read what is requested in the form and proceed to do so.
Applicants may be required to do an initial drug test, scheduled by Police Training School before being accepted and may be subjected to random drug testing during their employment as Police Officers.
All applicants should note that if accepted, they can be transferred to any unit or location within the State without any notice and no special arrangements will be made for persons based on religion, as they will be required to work on Saturdays and Sundays as the case may be.
- This service is limited to Grenadian Nationals**
- Applicants involved in active Party Politics will not be eligible for enlistment.
- Register yourself online as a citizen and obtain access credentials to the E-Services section of the portal.
- Login and download the Appointment to the Royal Grenada Police Force Application form.
- The form needs to filled clearly by hand by the actual applicant.
- Scan and upload the form.
- Upload additional documents as required
- Ensure that details of two (2) references are provided
- Submit the package
- Visit often and check status.
There are no payments associated with this service
Royal Grenada Police Force
Fort George, St. George's
Tel: +1 (473) 440-3999 | +1 (473) 440-1043 | +1 (473) 440-1047
Fax: +1 (473) 435-7699