Professionals requiring Assessment of their credentials may apply to the Grenada National Accreditation Board and obtain a certificate of approval or assessment. Common needs include-
- Recognition Statement for CARICOM Skills Certificate
- Equivalency of Credentials
- Recognition of University/Credentials (Local/Foreign) and others.
- Firstly, register yourself as a citizen or visitor and obtain a valid login credentials to apply for this service.
- Download the Application for Assessment of Credentials Form
- Complete the details requested in the form. Sign at the bottom.
- Upload the form with additional details that include
- Certified photocopy of the qualification (degree, diploma, certificate, etc.) in its original language
- An official translation of the qualification into English (if applicable)
- Certified photocopy of transcript/mark sheets/list of subjects passed in original language
- An official translation of transcript/ mark sheets/list of subjects passed
- Documentation in support of name change (if applicable), e.g. marriage certificate or deed poll
- Documentation regarding your undergraduate qualification (if applicable)
- Upload the required forms & documents. Click Upload. You will be taken to the Payments Page.
- Based on your need for a Basic Assessment, or a 5 Day or 2 Day assessment, please ake the payment that is applicable. Click Submit.
- Revisit the site to check status of your application.
Grenada National Accreditation Board
Kirani James National Stadium
Queens Park, St. George's
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2737 (Ext 63300)